Welcome to Aracnation…
We are an Aerial Silks training facility in Auckland City!
Aracnation Aerial Fitness teaches aerial silks, core-conditioning, strengthening and flexibility in a fun, friendly & inspiring environment.
Aerial Silks is a circus element and very popular around the world, often recognised as an art.
The 2 pieces of fabric are suspended in the air and by using flexibility and strength to climb, you create wraps, poses, swings, drops and can even fly with the fabric!
- Monday – NEW CLASS! Lyra, Trapeze, Sling & even Silks if you want, priced at $30. Bookings essential!
- Wednesday – Beginner + Intermediate Aerial Silk 12 Week Term classes are 6:30 – 8:00 pm & 7:30 – 9:00 pm, priced at $390 (Returning students pay $360 after the 1st term). During the course you will learn the basics, various poses and drops. You move up as the same pace as your classmates. Class includes conditioning and stretching. Guaranteed hardcore FUN!
- Thursday – Weekly open training for competent people only @ 7:00 – 9:00 pm priced at $10.
- Sunday – New student intake class + open training from 3:30 – 5:00 pm priced at $30 per class, bookings close 2 hours before class, please pay and book via internet banking. Open Training is $10. Bookings essential!
Bookings are via internet banking
Acc: Aracnation Ltd
Acc # 03 1394 0024869 00 [Ref: Date of class, Details: First name]
Come learn the basics of Aerial Silks. We start with climbing, footlocks and get you comfortable hanging with the fabric. The class includes conditioning ground work to build strength in your core and upper body. *No Experience Necessary*
We will teach you different locks, basic drops, inversions and poses. *Previous silks experience required. Must be able to do a clean single & double footlock, and the basic movement of a hip lock*
All students are required to sign a waiver of liability form at their first class.
What to wear
Cotton leggings and long sleeves are best. However singlets can be worn.
Please remove all jewellery and watches as these can catch on the fabric.
- Private lessons are available
- Group, Team Building & Hen’s / Stag Party packages are available
- Studio Hire can be arranged.
Clothing & Equipment
- We have a supplier that has a HUGE colour range of Aerial Fabric (Nylon Tricot 40 Denier).
- I have sourced an awesome Aerial unitard and legging supplier who has varying patterns and colours.
- Let me know if you need ANYTHING Aerial and I can arrange to get it for you!
Jasmine Papprill started Aerial Silks training in 2012 at the Auckland Aerial Arts Academy in Pakuranga. Jasmine completed a 7 day Aerial Teacher Training Course in Aerial Fabric and Trapeze at NECCA, USA in February 2015. She has had coaching with Amy Richardson-Impey, Ebon Grayman “Cirque Du Soleil” & Rebecca Bilyard. She went on a 2 day intensive workshop in 2013 at the ‘Aerial Artistry Circus School’ in Gold Coast, Australia.
Jasmine comes from a background of Rhythmic Gymnastics, Ballet & Jazz. Her passion for expressing beauty, drama & humour shine through her performances.
She is friendly and welcoming and will prove to you that everything is achievable regardless of your age and when you set your mind to it!